J-Term – 2020
The purpose of this program is to develop the intercultural communicative competence of students under a total immersion/interaction context providing different locations of learning: the city, the family, the university where international students can develop their linguistic and cultural competences and skills.
- In every program students enroll 2 courses.
- Program total contact hours: 70
- Program total PUCV credits: 4
Dates – 2020
NEW Application period: October 1 to December 20, 2019
Official arrival date: January 2
Program starts: January 3
Classes: January 6 – January 17
Official departure date: January 18
- Airport pick-up and drop-off (during official arrival/ departure dates)
- Valparaíso City Tour
- Access to International Programs services: computer room access (Monday to Friday) + assistance in case of emergency (24/7)
Accommodation with Chilean family
- Single room.
- 3 meals per day from Monday to Sunday.
- Laundry service a day per week.
- Internet Wireless.
- J-Term Application Form
- Health insurance
- Motivation letter
- Passport copy
- Transcripts of records
Program development and Faculty Led Coordinator
International Relations Office
PUCV – Chile