J-Term - 2019
The purpose of this program is to develop the intercultural communicative competence of students under a total immersion/interaction context providing different locations of learning: the city, the family, the university where international students can develop their linguistic and cultural competences and skills.
- In every program students enroll 2 courses.
- Program total contact hours: 70
- Program total PUCV credits: 4
Courses starts and end dates – 2019
Application deadline: December 7, 2018
Official arrival date: January 2, 2019
Program starts: January 3, 2019
Classes: January 4 – January 18
Official departure date: January 19, 2019
- Airport pick-up and drop-off (during official arrival/ departure dates)
- Valparaíso City Tour
- Access to International Programs services: computer room access (Monday to Friday) + assistance in case of emergency (24/7)
Accommodation with Chilean family
- Single room.
- 3 meals per day from Monday to Sunday.
- Laundry service a day per week.
- Internet Wireless.
- PUCV application form
- Health insurance
- Motivation letter
- Passport copy
- Transcripts of records
Short Term & Customized Programs Coordinator
International Relations Office
PUCV – Chile