Summer Business Internship - 2019
The purpose of this program is to introduce students in start-up topics. The student will be able to recognize the actors of the ecosystem to support entrepreneurship in Chile. This program is developed by PUCV International Relations Office with Chrysalis, PUCV Business Incubator.
Courses starts and end dates
SUMMER 1 – BUSINESS INTERNSHIP
Application deadline: April 26, 2019
Official arrival date: May 21, 2019
Program starts: May 22, 2019
Classes: May 23 – June 21
Official departure date: June 22, 2019
SUMMER 2 – BUSINESS INTERNSHIP
Application deadline: May 24, 2019
Official arrival date: June 24, 2019
Program start: June 25, 2019
Classes: June 26 – July 26
Official departure date: July 27, 2019
- Airport pick-up and drop-off (during official arrival/departure dates)
- Valparaíso City Tour
- Access to International Programs services: computer room access (Monday to Friday) + assistance in case of emergency (24/7)
Accommodation with Chilean family
- Single room.
- 3 meals per day from Monday to Sunday.
- Laundry service a day per week.
- Internet Wireless.
- Students’ major/minor: Business administration and related programs
- Required level of Spanish: high intermediate/advanced
- Interview with the PUCV International Program Academic Coordinator
- PUCV application form
- Health insurance
- Motivation letter
- Passport copy
- Transcripts of records
Special Programs Coordinator
International Relations Office
PUCV – Chile